Thursday, October 15, 2015

College Football Podcast

This weekend after going home, I had the chance to sit down with my best friend Brandon Kohl. Although Brandon is not a professional, I chose Brandon to be in my podcast because of how good he is at arguing and proving his point. Also me and Brandon watched college football all weekend long and we've played football along side each other since we were 8 years old, so we have a pretty firm grasp on football in general. In this podcast, Brandon and I were originally going to be doing one topic in college football. Instead, Brandon made a good point to just do a college football segment, and in that segment, cover all of the points that were going to chose from. Attached is the link to the podcast. Making the podcast in itself was pretty easy to us because it is just us talking like normal guys about something we are passionate about. The hard part of editing out all of the long pauses or speech miscues. Luckily my editing class in the past and my experience working with convergent media helped me find my way to the finished product. I also have given a link to my podcast on my Facebook and Twitter pages. The bond me and Brandon share is unique and he is someone who relates to my problems better than anyone else, so when I thought of who could I get to do this podcast with me, BK was the first one to come to mind. Enjoy the podcast and if you like what you heard, come get some "moe".

No comments:

Post a Comment